We’re sorry that you are having trouble logging into your Zip account! We have security measures in place to help keep your account safe, which may be causing trouble logging in. Following the troubleshooting steps below may help you get back into your account .
Verification Code Issues
If you’re not receiving the verification code please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Confirm the phone number attached to your account is the same phone number where you are expecting to reach the verification code
You may have accidentally unsubscribed from our messages.
- Please text START to 56592.
- If that doesn’t work, please text UNSTOP to 56592.
- Please wait 24-48 hours, as you may have triggered a temporary security block on your account.
- Please reach out to your cell phone provider to see if they may be blocking the verification code.
New Phone Number
Receiving an Error Message
Please refer to our article on error messages for further troubleshooting steps.
Zip App is Freezing or Closing
If the Zip App is freezing or closing when attempting to log in, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
- Make sure your app is updated to the latest version
- Restart your phone
- Delete and redownload the app in the App or Google Play Store
If after trying the steps above you are still unable to log in, please submit a request ticket to Zip Support with a screenshot of what you're seeing on your end, and we will investigate the issue.