At Zip, we understand that life comes at you fast, and we want to make things easier. If you need some flexibility on an upcoming installment, we’ve got you! Your first payment date change in a calendar month is free however any subsequent changes within that same month will incur a $2 fee. The "free" payment date change resets on the 1st of each month.
Changing your payment date is now easier than ever. At least 24 hours before an installment is due, you can update your payment date by following the steps below:
- Head to the Zip App and tap Orders on the bottom of the screen
- Select the order you'd like to reschedule
- At the bottom of the page, select Change payment schedule
- Choose your new payment date for your next installment, which can be moved up to 7 days. Future installments will also update.
- Select Continue and then confirm your new payment plan on the next page
- If this is your first payment date change for the month, then you will not be charged any service fees
- If you have already utilized yourfree payment date change for that month, then there will be a $2 service fee charge. You can click on the (i) to learn more about the fees.
Your payment plan has now been updated! If your payment date change includes a $2 service fee, it will be added to the upcoming installment and the installment + fee amount will be charged on the due date.
It's important to note that your account will be placed on hold until your next installment is paid, meaning you won't be able to make any purchases in that timeframe. Also, this procedure can only be done, once per order. Once it is complete, you will not be able to make any further installment delays.