Zip has partnered with Microsoft and its new and improved Microsoft Edge browser to make paying with Zip’s buy now, pay later payment platform even easier for Microsoft Edge users.
Placing an order with Zip on Microsoft Edge
Any time you shop online using the Microsoft Edge browser, no matter what retailer or business you’re shopping with, you’ll be given the option to use Zip as your payment method, allowing you to split your order into 4 installment payments.*
Note: Zip is not available in Microsoft Edge for mobile users or Mac desktop users.
- First, you must be logged into your Microsoft account in your Microsoft Edge browser. If you are logged in as a guest, the Zip payment option will not appear.
- After you have added your desired item(s) to your “bag” or “cart”, simply proceed to the retailer’s checkout page.
- Once here, select the debit/credit card payment option and click into the card number field. Here, you’ll be provided the option to select Zip as your payment method.
- A purchase request for your order total will be created. Click Continue to Zip.
(note: if this amount does not cover your order total, adjust it manually)
- If you are not yet a Zip user, you will be prompted to create an account. Simply enter your mobile number and select Next.
- A 6-digit verification code will be sent to you via text message. Enter it on the next screen, then select Verify.
- Next, fill out your personal information and tap Continue.
- If you're approved to use the Zip app, you will be shown an order summary displaying your payment plan information. If you are a new customer, you'll need to add a payment card for your order installments.
Tap within the Card number field and to add your desired payment card, then save it and select Continue.
- Your Zip virtual card will auto-populate the card information fields at checkout. Be sure to enter the 3-digit CVV code.
Note: Do not save this card, as each Zip virtual card is a one-time, temporary card.
- Now you're ready to place your order! Once you have, you'll receive a payment confirmation screen from the retailer and an email confirmation from Zip for your order.
- Your new Zip account is now linked to your Microsoft Edge profile, and can be managed in Settings > Profiles > Payment Info.
To place new orders, or more easily manage Zip orders you’ve placed using Microsoft Edge, download the Zip app here!
* Eligibility criteria apply. CA resident loans made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license.