How do I edit the address associated with a card that’s already saved to my Zip account?
1. Log into the Zip Customer Portal using either your phone number or email address associated with your Zip account. For security purposes, you will be required to request a verification code and enter the code in order to access your Zip account.
2. At the top of the page, select Account.
3. Under "Payment Methods" click Edit next to the card you’d like to update the address for.
4. To update the address associated with your card, you’ll need to fill out each field. Once done, click Save.
Card number, cardholder name, expiration and CVC are not editable payment card fields. Should your card expire, but the card number remain the same, the expired card must be removed from the account entirely and the new card must be added separately.
How can I delete a card from my Zip account?
You can also delete a card under Payment Methods. Please note that you cannot remove your default card if it is tied to an Open Zip order. You must first set a new default card.
How do I add a new card to my Zip account?
You can also Add a new card in the Customer Portal in two easy steps (note: to then use a newly added card for an existing order, be sure to read the following section’s steps):
1. Still within the Account page, next to “Payment Methods” click Add.
2. Fill out your card number, expiration date, and CVC. Click Save when finished.
How can I used a newly added card for my installments on an existing order?
1. At the top of the page, select Orders.
2. Then, select the order you’d like to update the card for.
3. Within the Order Details on the right side, under “Payment Card”, click Edit.
4. Select Use this card next to your new card to use it for the order’s remaining installments.