You can make a purchase at just about any store online or in-store with the Zip app.
To purchase Online
- Scroll through a list of stores or search for a store using our search feature.
- After you find the store you want, please shop as you normally would until you reach the payment section where you need to enter a new card/payment method. Then please click on the Pay with Zip button to create a Zip virtual card with info you can enter here.
- Please request enough funds from your available balance to cover the amount of the order + shipping and taxes. Then click continue. We will adjust your order by the amount that you do not spend on your order within our standard refund time-frame.
- Your estimated installment amounts and due dates will be displayed. Please read and agree to your installment payment plan and click continue to create a Zip virtual card.
- Please enter the Zip virtual card information (card number, expiration date, and CVC) - which you can find at the bottom of your screen - on the add a new card / payment method section of the payment page before you place your order. This way your personal card does not get charged for the full amount of the order. Once you've done that, please remove the one-time use Zip virtual card from your account as it is not intended to be reused for other orders.
If you are shopping with Amazon, please also see our article on how you can use the Zip app to place an online order with Amazon.