With the Zip app, you can make an in-store purchase anywhere that accepts Visa!
To purchase in store
- Tap the In-Store tab in your Zip app
- Select Pay In-Store
- Create your Purchase Request by entering how much you plan on spending
- Review your installment summary and tap Continue
- You Zip virtual card is now ready for payment! Tap Pay with Apple/Google Wallet
- You can now scan your Apple/Google Pay using the Zip virtual card for your order.
Note: If a merchant does not accept Apple Pay or Google Pay, they can manually enter the Zip virtual card info, which can be found in your Zip app In-store tab after creating the in-store Zip virtual card.
Here is some additional information on How to use Apple Pay or How to use Google Pay.