Your spending power is not an open line of credit. Each transaction is separately reviewed for approval. For additional details, please see the terms and conditions.
Your estimated spending power (previously "available balance") is not guaranteed and may be adjusted for a variety of reasons:
- Delinquency on open orders
- Late payments
- Your activity within the app (orders placed, payment history, etc.)
- The length of time you’ve been a Zip user
- External factors like the current economic climate
- Number of open orders
- Each order will reduce your spending power until the order is paid back.
As a result, spending power varies from customer to customer and can change over time. At this time, this process cannot be manually overridden to increase or decrease your spending power. We apologize for the inconvenience.