- Open the Zip app and make a Zip in-store purchase request for the amount you plan on spending.
- Add the Zip virtual card details in the Walmart Pay section of the Walmart app
- Once the card is added, Customer selects the Zip virtual card as their payment method and scans the QR code at the register to complete the transaction.
- For all future transactions, the Zip virtual card info is already saved in the Walmart app, so the customer doesn't need to re-add any card details.
- For all future orders, you will need to create an in-store purchase request in the Zip app, then just open the Walmart app and pay using the Zip virtual card already set as your payment method.
Important Note: Walmart sometimes employs different risk protocols for someone purchasing digital goods or gift cards. We suggest contacting them to see if payment can be arranged before the order. Otherwise, you may have to use another form of payment to complete an order with those goods. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Here are some helpful screenshots: You can also find some helpful information on the Walmart Pay process here.