You can update the phone number associated with your Zip account using the Zip Customer Portal. It is recommend to use your laptop/desktop computer, as opposed to your mobile device:
- Head to the Customer Portal by clicking here.
- Select Login using email.
Enter the email address associated with your account and click Send Code.
- An email titled "Zip - Verification Code" should be delivered to your email. Open it to view your temporary 6-digit verification code.
Note: For security, once sent, each verification code is only active for 3 minutes! Should you fail to use it in time, simply enter you re-email and click Send Code again. If you do not see it initially, be sure to check your spam folder as well.
- Navigate back to the Customer Portal and enter your verification code, then click Login.
- Once in the Customer Portal, you should automatically be brought to your Orders page. Select Account on the top right navigation.
Here, you will be prompted to verify the information for your default payment card. Once you have entered card holder, card number, expiration date, and CVC code, click Verify.
Note: If you do not have a payment method currently saved to your account, you will first need to add one before completing these steps.
- Enter your new mobile number and click Send Code.
- On this final screen, enter the verification code that was sent as an SMS text message to your new phone number.
Once the above steps have been completed, you will receive notifications of this phone number change via your new number and the email address already on your account. You can then log into both the Zip mobile app and Zip Customer Portal using your new number.
Note: If you have accidentally created more than one account with us, or are having trouble updating your account info (phone number, email, address), please submit a ticket request here.