Accepted payment methods are:
- Debit cards attached to bank accounts
- Credit cards (as long as they are not pre-paid)
- Visa, MasterCard™, Discover, American Express® are accepted
- Apple Pay*
Payment methods that are not accepted:
- Pre-paid or reloadable credit/debit cards
- Example: cards that can be purchased from a retail store
- Cash App Card
- ACH bank transfers (Direct Debit)
- Money orders, cash or cash equivalents
- Capital One recently made a decision to prevent their Capital One credit cards from being used to make Zip purchases.
* Apple Pay can only be used to pay for active installments on your Zip orders. It cannot be used to make an initial purchase.